Australia is burning, and we all need to help. If everyone gives what they can spare, we can make a big difference and help this horrible catastrophe. Please give what you can, and let’s all do a rain dance for Australia as well. Love to Oz.
How to Donate to Firefighters
- The NSW Rural Fire Service lets you donate to specific brigades here.
- Donate to the Country Fire Service in South Australia to help volunteer firefighters here.
- The Queensland Fire and Rescue accepts donations here.
- Donations to the Country Fire Association support firefighters in Victoria and affected communities here.
How to Donate to Relief Organizations
- Donate to the Red Cross to help thousands of people in evacuation centers and recovery hubs here.
- The Salvation Army accepts donations to help local communities here.
- Donations to the St Vincent Society help feed affected families and buy them essentials here.
How to Donate to Wildlife Organizations
- Donate to WIRES to help with wildlife rescue here.
- Donate to the World Wildlife Fund Australia to help with koala conservation here.
- Donate to the Port Macquarie Koala Hospital to help provide water for wildlife and to support a Koala breeding program here.
- Donate to the RSPCA New South Wales to help with efforts to evacuate and rescue pets here.
I pulled this list from a news article on KTLA (full story linked here). I did add the WIRES myself to the list, as I have heard a lot of good things about that organization and know they could use our help, too.